Daicy Kawaii
Have a nice day people
daicy kawaii: Good to be back.

Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Good to be back.

Views
Assalamualaikum wbt. and very good afternoon.

Hello daisy kawaii reader,
Hahahaha it's the same blog with different name. Why daisy kawaii? Daisy means bungalah but kawaii means cute in Japan. I guess so.

I great to be back after my last post on 30th November 2014.
After I graduated from matriculation college, I went back and looked for the job while waiting my result to come out. 3 months working, a lot of things that I have learnt, a lot of dramas when been working. It was insane but wonderful experience and worth it.

And now, I am here to continue my degree at Northern University of Malaysia.

There are so much stories to write on this blog.

So good to be back.
Love, F :)
Maaf jikalau ada typo. Saya hanya manusia biasa.