Daicy Kawaii
Have a nice day people
daicy kawaii: Hard time

Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Hard time

Views
It's have been a long time after my last post.

Well I hv been told you that I am COMPLICATED because I have a hard time.

I lost my friends, my happiness. Now I am so far away from home. I don't know how to survive.

I looked around me. Everyone have friend except for me! Everyone have a nice & greater smile on their face while me? I miss how happy I am. I miss how I love to smile, laugh. Do crazy things with friends. Be there when my friends sad. But now I all alone.

When I sad, nobody is there for me.

I can;t do anything I like because people at here so 'weird' & judge mental. They will look at me when I walk alone,

I don't know why but if I can I WOULD LIKE to punch right on their faces! Who are you to judge me?  Sometimes it feels great to be alone but sometimes not.

Well, first time I came here,  inside my head I think "One day, I will miss this place" but now, I AM NOT MISS THIS PLACE WHEN IM LEAVING!

It sucks! I'm alone here & I am trying so hard to pretend that I AM OKAY! Well in reality, I AM NOT OKAY!

 I am so complicated & sometimes I hate myself for being so complicated! But wait!

I'M A GIRL AND ALL GIRLS COMPLICATED!
Kbye, sorry for my broken English.
Maaf jikalau ada typo. Saya hanya manusia biasa.