Daicy Kawaii
Have a nice day people
daicy kawaii: First day latihan kawad kaki

Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

First day latihan kawad kaki

Views
Hey reader ,
first day prctice , i just can say
oh god . its so hot !
And first day practice i have been late .
HAHA
Its not cool at all .
But , i have to admit
it was fun and I love to do it

So , tomorrow
I dont have to go to the school
because dontfatt have practice
But , on Monday
I do have practice
and I cant wait to watch
BRAND NEW EPISODE
BIG TIME RUSH
MUSIC VIDEO
MUSIC SOUND BETTER WITH YOU


Oh my god , seriously I cant wait to wacth them .
Awww ~~

Okay , got to go .
This is my first time
update blog with tablet .
Im not really comfortble with it .
Whatever it is . I did the best .

Catch with you guy later .
Bye ...




Maaf jikalau ada typo. Saya hanya manusia biasa.